Key Cutting, Duplicating, Generation, and Rekeying (Change locks) in Palm Beach County
Palm Beach County locksmiths with 3 stores or call us to visit your location 24/7 at 561-732-9418.
We offer key cutting/duplicating, generation (making a new key from an old lock), and rekeying (changing locks) for many types of keys:
- Residential Keys
- Commercial Keys
- High Security keys
- Specialized Keys
- Deadbolt Keys
- Automotive Keys (key cutting & generation only; in store only)
- Automotive Transponder Keys (key cutting & generation only; in store only)
- Safe Keys (key cutting & generation only)
We can cut keys at any of our retail stores (shown below) or on site at your location with our 24/7 mobile fleet of locksmiths.
For rekeying (changing locks), this is the most inexpensive solution if you've lost a key or if someone has a copy of your key (and you don't want that person accessing your home or business).
- Get your locks changed quick. Once onsite, it typically takes a half hour or less to rekey one lock. Each additional lock rekeyed would take about 15 minutes.
- It's much cheaper then buying new door hardware.
- Get scheduled for the same day in most situations.
Rekeying works by changing the internal pins in a lock cylinder instead of replacing the entire lock so your door hardware remains undamaged. Call us 24/7 at 561-732-9418 to get your locks changed.